Sunday, February 24, 2008

6 DAYS LEFT.....


It's almost here; you can sense it in the air. As our upper lips dirty, we exude confidence at an equivalent rate. Ever since that time as 10-year olds when we were first truly creeped out, we have wondered, Will I ever be that creepy?
In less than a week, the annual month in which we can feel free to fulfill those dreams without ridicule, while enjoying College Basketball, will be upon us.

I implore you to use this blog to share your pleasures of participation, voices of support, and images of your imagination.

2 comments:

Nick Holton said...

Finally, my favorite holdiay has arrived! I'm lookin forward to a good showing this year.

Ladies: i've been conditioning my stache for 11 months now, and my confidence has never been higher. Who wants a moustache ride?!!

Sarah said...

I'm looking forward to some good 'staches. I would love to see a Chicago chapter start up, but I don't have a lot of street cred, since I can't grow one myself.